Friday, June 7

Transitioning

This isn't the blog post I had planned for today.

I had something heavier written that I've modified many times over the past couple of days about my daughter, about me, about school, about struggles, tears, relationships, comparisons, and more. Like I said, it's heavy. And I'll post it soon, but not today.

Because today the sun came out.

Today summer break officially commenced.

Today I am preparing for celebrations and promise and new beginnings.

Scott and I are planning more time with this one:




















And this one:





















And I'm grateful that tough times are never tough for long -- that with each season or transition, comes something new and wonderful. Even if it's preceded by something terrible. Because this is how we grow.

Seeds of thankfulness being planted all over this weekend.

Let's do this summer right, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment